View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:50 AM   #27821
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I'd say at that point I knew. I knew he was going to be great, still didn't know how great. But I knew we had a franchise QB.

After the Pittsburgh game I knew we we’re winning a Super Bowl with him eventually. I don’t think I expected it this fast, but I knew we really had something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote