View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:07 PM   #6
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
My league does Week 17 championships. I have had Cousins starting most of the year, with some Smith thrown in for good measure. My team has been very Chief-like, finishing strong, and I am in the finals for the third straight year. My friend tells me to start Cosuins, but I have a feeling Mahomes can get me some points.

no
My league did that our 1st year, before we knew better.
Well, since you have no choice...I'd start him over Cousins...unless there's a decent QB available playing on a team that needs to win.

Don't be surprised though if Andy goes ultra, ultra conservative and doesn't give Moho much chance to throw.
If he has a shit game, you've destroyed the boy's confidence. If he has a great game...QB controversy for the playoffs!
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.