Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
lol Yes, i'm immature for stating a record breaking movie, a rising star, summer blockbuster, movie intended to appeal to a wide range audience is entertaining. It's really not my problem you don't have an ounce of a clue how to approach a movie or how to judge a movie. I would respect your opinion more if you would have stated " I can see how many people can find this movie entertaining, but I just couldn't for xyz reasons" but like a typical internet age dude, you'd rather just out right diss it. You're def. in the minority in terms of it being entertaining, so, the consensus say's you're wrong. Also, your unnecessary name calling is in fact showcasing your maturity or lack of.
If you really took offense to the Chiefs Planet Lexicon then I apologize.

You do need to come to the realization that an opinion is just that and it is not a FACT. Just because something is popular does not mean it is 'FACT'.

All kinds of movies, TV shows, music are really popular and make millions of dollars but that does not make it entertaining for all.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.