View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #28102
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
All anyone has to do is watch the Titans/Ravens all 22. Lamar is not one of the best throwers in the league. He just isn’t. He’s Cam Newton with a better scheme.

Thinking that Lamar is in the same stratosphere in Mahomes is just ridiculousness. It’s purely playing devil’s advocate.
I think Lamar Jackson has a very good arm, and throws the ball well. His accuracy can be erratic though. I think he struggles with the play book, and because he isn't confident in where everyone on the field is at any one point in a given play he is too quick to run.

He checks his first read, and if it's covered, unless someone flashes right in his eye line, he is ready to pull it down and run.

The man led the NFL in TD passes and QBR last year. A running back, which is what everyone wants to call him, doesn't lead the league in TD passes or QBR.

I know that Mahomes is on a different level than everyone else, and it makes me ecstatic hearing television and radio blowhards spewing praise all over him, and my favorite NFL team, but because we now have Mahomes, I don't need to tear down other players to make myself feel better.

Lamar Jackson is a stud, and he deserves respect for what he has accomplished in only two years in the NFL. Mahomes will undoubtedly get better, but so will Jackson, and that's ok.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote