View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:34 AM   #1522
Plays to win the game!

Playing Sekiro tonight, I just don't have the patience for these games anymore, and this game isn't a Dark Souls game. With Dark Souls games you could learn patterns, this game is so random with enemy attacks even down to the peons that it's beyond frustrating. I'd rather go play Dark Souls or Bloodborne again, I might buy it again on a sale down the road. I just don't have the patience to get gud all over again but kudos to From Software for putting out something different I suppose.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.