View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #72
Banned

do you ever see me have run-ins with CC? No. Because he doesn't come at me, so I don't come at him. Mutual respect.

Dartgod? nope. He ignores me so I ignore him.

Billay? No. I actually think that asshole is pretty cool these days.

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat ****.

Dane? Yep. Because he's a ****ing bi-polar maniac.

So perhaps instead of assuming I'm some 'trouble maker'...why don't you read my last 1000 posts and point out to me where I'm doing anything wrong on this site.

I talk Royals baseball, I talk football, I talk Chiefs, and I'll participate in ChiefsPlanet gossip/bashings/etc...

I am doing nothing different than anyone...I'm just interesting, so I garner attention.

Shoot me for helping make the offseason exciting. I'm so sorry AustinChief for helping your site get traffic.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.