Thread: Chiefs Need help Code RED
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #52
Veteran

Been there done that, married twice to the same woman. You're screwed. Now you have to remember TWO anniversarys.

Quote:
Anything practical (if she's more that type. My last ex was) she needs? Vacuum, new phone, etc?
WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A VACUUM. I made that mistake 3x. I knew she liked to clean and thought it was practical. 3x...color me stupid. The inference is that you expect her to clean. Bad idea.

I find the sexy thing for guys to do is cook. Something simple...spaghetti. Grill a nice steak. If you haven't learned to cook something you both enjoy...now is your time to learn.

Write your own anniversary card. Don't get flowers (wife told me that too), get a small rose bush that you can plant in the yard. You will talk about that for years (unlike flowers).

What is the favorite thing she likes to do. It better not be vacuuming

Take her putt putt golfing, bowling something different.

In the end, you screwed up. You forgot. Been there done that.

The thought that counts.

Worse comes to worse, get her a bemmer.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote