View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 01:47 PM   #772
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You're the moron who looks at an apple and calls it an orange.

"College fan comes by to express how much they liked a player we drafted because he was good for that team in college? No different than 49er fans who irrationally loved Alex Smith because he was really nice who converted to being Chiefs fans!"
No, I'm the guy who made a joke.

Check around. I've been a fan since '88, and been here since the first day it existed. I've never complained about new fans, no matter the origin. Not once. Not even when all the girls started showing up with Chiefs jerseys everywhere in the early 90s because 'Montana's so cute. . .'

If you didn't have a stick so far up your ass, you'd see that 'Mahomo' is just plain funny, given the history of the board.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.