View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #85
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Think I'm going be busy that day doing something.

Not really boycotting the Patriots being in the Super Bowl I think they deserve it after a hell of a game against us just a coin flip difference. I just have better things to do that day just not high on the interest list.

I'm in the process of getting ready to move to Fort Scott and transfer with my job to Osawatomie State Hospital. It's a big move across state for me but I'm looking at new opportunities for fishing holes and get to go to Royals games and absolutely get to go to some Chiefs games that is going be a hell of a lot of fun that I miss out on because I live out in Tomb**** Egypt.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.