View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 09:08 PM   #200
Niner Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I felt it a bit too 'large'. Says this Zeppelin fan.

But it freaking awesome and the boys loved it. Obama was groovin and there was a women with palms towards Jesus.

Jimmy mouthing the notes during the solo is so great. I can't imagine how nervous I would have been if I were that guitarist.

And Anne's voice! Damn.

She still has the pipes.

I was baffled why they kept focusing on the drummer. Turns out he is Jason Bonham, John Bonham's son. So special moment for him. That's why he was looking to Heaven right after the song. You know, "hi dad, hope you liked it". Also why he could get away with putting his hand over his heart. Man, he was raised with those guys.
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.