View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 11:38 AM   #13923
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ah, yeah, I'd steer clear of almost all that. Maybe there are some good ones out there, but if they were good tips, they'd just trade them and not need the subscription fees.

I'm open to being wrong, but I'd be real ****ing weary of that stuff. Seems to me to be limited upside for them and there would be real incentive to bullshit you and take the other side of the trade.
I was always hesitant when I joined. I actually first started using them because I knew jack shit about day trading. I joined one just to see why they thought stocks would do what they said. I rarely did their trades, and just tried to learn more. It's what I got out of it, and it's just not something I would use today.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote