View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:16 PM   #15020
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Meatloaf is never a bad choice. Highly underrated! If you're lifting, you can make it rather healthy, make quite a bit of it, and have it at the ready.
Never been a meatloaf guy. My mom's a shitty cook and that's part of it - I just understood it to be gloppy beef covered in ketchup.

I've made it a time or two just to get rid of some ground beef and clear freezer space for a new cow. I've come up with a bacon cheeseburger 'pinwheel' version w/ some good spicy barbecue sauce on top that is pretty strong. But conventional meatloaf (with the onions and breadcrumbs and stuff) just isn't something I'm ever in the mood for.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.