View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 06:15 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I've always bought the cheapest underwear I could find at Walmart, no idea why. I splurge on all kinds of stupid shit (I have a $150 pair of house shoes) but always cheap out on underwear, something I have on 95% of the time.

I'm ready to get in on the nice underwear game. Can someone recommend some nice comfortable underwear that doesn't end up in your butt-crack from tucking your shirt in?
If you were only going high end on one thing in your life, I can make a pretty strong argument that underwear should be that thing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.