View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 03:09 PM   #464
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
Nifty feature called the "ignore poster" option...Ive got 8-9 on mine.
Be better if it were like FB's block feature. Completely removes 2 people from each others viewing, instead of showing that person did post and allowing you the opratunity to view it.
Sometimes people just can't get along, or feel the need to respond to a certain poster , who for what ever reason they don’t like or agree with, like a ****ing moron on each and every post they make.
There's a few people like that around here, don’t deny it, we all know there are.

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "click", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

People come , people go, I’ve taken extended periods off, , and got to the point that I lurk for football news, or just don’t post unless it’s a Raiders related thread on game week...this thread being one of the few rare occasions to the contrary for me.

I’ve been a mamber since Sept 2000, 15 plus years....CP’s lost some amazing posters due to lack of moderation, or differences in moral ethics of what they would willingly subject them selves to on a free to use message board, CP keeps going. More will leave in the future, replacements will create accounts.
But as long as “grown ups” cant do anything but act like high school key board ninja’s, hurling insults, and acting like tough guys they would NEVER do in real life, it’s never going to change.(and yes im guilty of it as well....when it became an every day thing, I left.)
There were a few times in my long haul days I’d loved to have shown up at Arrowhead for a tyailgate , and met a few of these types, just to see if it’s the protection of the internet that lets them act this way, or , just to see if they were low life scum.

But bottem line folks, like him or hate him Clay WON AGAIN!!
10 ****ing pages defending him, not defending him, but either way talking about him.

Take a bow folks..... he trolled you to perfection, and wasn’t even here doing it.
THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MIN!
clique
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.