View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #452
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I don't get it. I mean, i understand the perception of mod abuse, but it takes quite a bit for the mods to step in and do something. I am certain there is far more going on behind the curtain, as far as future expectations to be upheld post ban, that he didn't uphold, and that we generally have not one clue about.
Outside of 1 year the Chiefs were awful with Cassel. Smith has had a winning record each season and does play well at times. I don't like Smith, but I'd say that's why. When a team has won 9 in a row and every post you make is negative you are just being an asshole. If you are objectively stating you have concerns about the team winning playoff games because of Alex Smith that's pretty fair.

Reid and Smith both have faults, but since this has been the most successful start of many Chiefs staff we should all at least appreciate that. Despite his faults there aren't any staffs that better prepare a team in the regular season. If they can have some playoff success then there isn't much left to bitch about. I really don't like the way Smith plays a lot of the time, but if it bothers some that much just find a better way to use your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
There weren't many that had a problem with him when he had much the same agenda against Matt Cassel.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.