Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #11
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yep. The Raiders have been built to try and take on the Chiefs. They're as bad a matchup as there is in the league.

And credit Carr. The dude has kind of balled out against us.
I think they are built to be against us. But our defense is not adjusting. The only difference really is the secondary was not as bad. Our front seven are having the same problems and it is coaching and leadership mishaps. Saying that, as long as they show up in playoffs I dont care.

1. Our front four are not getting pressure with knockdowns let alone sacks or tfl.
2. The blitz is not working and telegraphed.
3. Bad tackling and letting them run to you for stops. We are bad at wrapping up.

I think we need to do better at disguising defense and only sending 3 and 4.

I think we need Suggs again for the fire.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.