Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 04:44 PM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Hill is a first ballot HOF type of talent. Is Chris Jones?
Doubtful, Chris Jones was weak against the run last year. He sold out last year to get sacks so he could get a bigger contract. He said '**** it' and went all out for the QB whether it hurt our run defense or not. Chris Jones seem to do most of his damage by abusing centers. He was so quick he could lineup over the center and get through the gap before the center could close it off. I'm not sure he gets to do that in a 4-3 scheme. I would like to see Jones show a complete game before giving him a big contract.

I'm not concerned with Hill on the field at all. As long as the Chiefs protect themselves with Hill off the field in the next contract it's all good. We don't trade Hill until at least one tag year. By then we should know if Mahomes will make everyone good or if Hill is the exception
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote