View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 10:04 PM   #139
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I'm sure they have stats on his average 2nd to home times so the pretty easy determination would be to compare that time to his average and see if there's a major discrepancy.

Either way, acting like Marmol is probably the easiest way to destroy a clubhouse.

**** it. I'll take O'Neill. Not like I have anything better to watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Not to play the telephone game too much, but a friend of a friend works for Bally and they were sitting by Izzy a few weeks ago at a bar. He called Marmol a, "one who sucks the penis" who is terrible with the media, so he may be losing friends quickly.
I have no idea why he is calling out a player publicly. No way that makes things better or improves his attitude.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.