View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 05:18 PM   #278
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Hope I'm not breaking a rule here (Blue Origin vs. SpaceX), but the New Shepard just flew again. The same one that flew in November:

Meh, no real rules here. As far as I'm concerned, anything about cool space stuff is more than welcome.

It's cool that they were able to reuse it relatively easily, and I hope that bodes well for SpaceX's reusability program as well. It almost seems inevitable that reusable rockets are the way of the future at this point.

I do hope that Blue Origin eventually figures out how to do something more useful than shuttling tourists up and down to "space," but more innovation is certainly what we need in the industry, so they're to be commended regardless.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.