Thread: Chiefs Tamba Hali is upset
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:41 PM   #123
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hey, I hope you're right. I hope this all blows over and they keep winning games at a high clip. It all just makes me a little nervous.

This time of year, the only talk of a team like KC's should be positive, with high expectations. Instead, all of the news is negative and questionable. It's a tough thing to see past.
But it's all temporary emotion.

Sure, maybe guys like Conely, Reek and Robinson are upset Maclin was cut. But it's not like they don't have his damn phone number. The man isn't dead. Camp will come, they'll focus on THEIR job, not worry about wtf Maclin is doing. They'll be getting bitched at by the coaches and trying to win a starting job. Enough to not worry about Maclin not being around.

Dorsey is gone? It's the front office people who have to deal with that mostly. I doubt very many players are overly attached to Dorsey.

Berry/Houston/Peters didn't show up? So. That just means more reps for the younger guys. You honestly think Murray is sitting there crying over more reps?

It's all temporary emotional bullshit that will be forgotten once the hitting starts.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.