View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #273
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Top notch back and forth here.

That sounds like it's almost as fun as "The Rodeo ****". Bareback a chick, stick it in her ass after pinning her arms and legs down, then whisper in her ear "I have AIDS". If you can hold on for 8 seconds you qualify for a score.

Absolutely!

Holy shit!

Bro, I'm really sorry if you're sensitive about it. I was just cracking a joke. Honestly I figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. My bad. I never got the impression you didn't get laid because you couldn't. I assumed that it wasn't worth the hassle to you. So, you have my apologies if that made you mad.
Re: the rodeo. I've always told them their sister is tighter. I don't joke about the AIDS in the butt. And I wipe my cock off on the drapes. I'm a ****ing gentleman.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.