Thread: Movies and TV Trailer: The Last Duel
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 04:19 PM   #12
Veteran

Holy shit this BOMBED big time at the box office (it made just under $5 million at the box office domestically on a budget well over $100 million)

I saw it in theaters this weekend and there were only like 4 or 5 other people seated in my big ass theater. Kinda depressing to see tbh.

Anyways, it was a legit good/well made film overall. I liked the whole different perspective / stories told from multiple viewpoints in this. You can definitely tell Sir Ridley Scott was heavily influenced by Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon here.

This was good overall but I wouldn't really recommend seeing it in theaters (the subject matter will turn off a lot of movie goers)

The Last Duel was just the appetizer film to tide me over until DUNE comes out next weekend. Can't wait
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.