View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #190
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If he can trade for Patrick Peterson I will have a much more favorable view...
How do you fit in an $11 million cap hit? I can't see it.

But this defense really is built backwards. I guess it was a pre-emptive measure to keep teams from taking the air out of the ball by just running it at us over and over again.

But the offense is built to put up a slew of points and force teams to pass....yet the off-season focused on run defense. I understand trying to make teams one-dimensional but aren't you better served focusing on beefing up your coverage so that when you get up 2-3 scores you don't find yourself holding on for dear life as the opponent abandons the run game and just wrecks your scattershot secondary?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.