Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 09:09 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
This will definitely be awesome. And regarding the opening scene of the original, I remember being absolutely blown away at the realism of the animation. We had never seen anything like that in an animated movie that I know of.

Speaking of being shocked at the animation, I can’t believe this but Toy Story came out only one year after the Lion King. There was a giant leap but I didn’t realize how close it was to other traditional animated movies they made.
Yes. And the original toy story animation looks absolutely antiquated by today’s standards. Still a great film though.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.