View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 PM   #1482
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm not sure why some people think that Schwartz and Fisher are "old" and need to be replaced in the next two years.

Fisher is 29 years old and still playing at an above average level. Schwartz is 30 and is playing at an All Pro level, while offensive lineman can play well into their 30's neither has indicated they're planning to retire any time soon.

I don't understand why the Chiefs, who are definitely in "Win Now" mode after just winning the Super Bowl, would spend the #32 overall on a player who may not be needed for 2, 3 or 4 years down the line.

If the Chiefs stay at #32, there will be plenty of options for players that can start and contribute immediately and if they trade back to acquire multiple picks, there will still be plenty of players in rounds 2, 3 and maybe even 4 that can contribute this season and most likely, start Day One (well, IF there's a day one).
Yup, I’m ALL about an interior line pick in the 2nd or 3rd... but tackle just isn’t a pressing issue right now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.