View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 07:59 PM   #229
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't disagree with anything you said, but I'm now distracted by the possessive form of Arkansas. I'm pretty sure that the right answer is technically "Arkansas's" but I have no idea how one would say that aloud...
It was bothering me even as I typed it. I initially put the apostrophe s on it and that didn't look right, so I went with the standard rule of no s if there's already an s. But I'm not sure that looks right either. Maybe nobody has ever used the possessive form of Arkansas, so it's never been finalized.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.