Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #104
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Im not being a smart ass here at all but is prison a possibility? When people just go off the grid its a possibility. Any of those hits you guys came up with is there a prison in those towns? A pattern im seeing here is Sac was a very private guy and apparently didnt want to be found by CP prying eyes. I wonder if we should respect his wishes. He did know a finality was soon to happen he most likely would have given instructions to inform those that he wanted informed. Just my 2 cents.
I don't think Sac's in Prison. I do, however, believe that may have been what happened to Mr. Blonde
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.