View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:33 PM   #161
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If he wants to come score another 18 points a game, I don’t care what he does after this year.
I saw a few comments from Wisconsin fans along the lines of "live by the Storr and die by the Storr," because he's pretty much all about himself... and maybe that's just being on Wisconsin, but they were mentioning his <1 assist per game and how he'll lose games for you before passing the ball.

It'll be interesting to see what Self does for him in that regard.

And I'm under no delusion that money wasn't a primary factor for players before NIL, but the old fart in me doesn't love the idea of all the roster turnover and guys in new systems every year and so forth. And it's similar to some of the one and dones of the past... they don't give a shit if they win a NC for KU or not and you throw out all of the experience of playing in a system with the same coach and players around you for one shot at something (obviously if they do, then yay... just seems like a losing battle in that regard).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.