Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 10:21 AM   #137
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Hey OP, where in Omaha do you live? You gotta come hang with LiveSteam and I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
I'm in La Vista. Before I agree to hang out, I need to know how jacked up your sense of humor is. Mine is at an 11, so I gotta know if I'll need to dial it down or not lol.
Bugeater wears a buttplug on his motorcycle and will show it to you if you ask nicely.

Livesteam does rails of coke and meth off railroad tracks while narrowly missing the steam engine barreling down the tracks.

You're in for a real treat Kozzman. Just make sure you run when they play the Dueling Banjo's song from Deliverance on the jukebox.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote