View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:23 PM   #44744
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
It seems like if you catch covid from someone outside the house, and especially if masks are involved, the infection is often pretty mild due to generally low initial viral load. I've read things speculating this is likely.

It's when you get the full blast dose from a family member for many hours or even days that you're in trouble.

I imagine Parsons gets checked daily. So maybe that's enough to keep from blasting his wife with it. We'll see how she does.
Was reading an article and he was with a group of people that included the state treasurer. State Treasurer was able to get a rapid test and was negative.

I know I had read something about us trying to get a rapid test available, but I wasn't aware that we actually have one we are using. How do I get one?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.