Thread: Music What are you spinning?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:56 AM   #200
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm rediscovering songs that I heard my whole life growing up but never really paid attention to the lyrics or depth of the music and instruments.

A song that really sounds great that I just listened to numerous times is Junior's Farm by Paul McCartney.

Also keep listening to Sweet Talkin Woman by ELO and Lawyers in Love by Jackson Browne and Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello. I LOVED listening to Elvis Costello since a teenager. One of the greatest!
Not that it's a big deal but did you see my note about ELO above? I just want to make sure if you really like ELO to continue looking and/or revisiting as being one of my top 10 bands they have an incredible library of music.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.