View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #64
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Chiefs are sitting in the driver's seat right now and that bodes very well for you guys.

@ Rams / bye / @ Oak / Ravens / Chargers / @ SEA / Oak

Maybe KC loses to Rams and/or SEA. Easily 4-2 with that stretch, leaving you 13-3 as a worst case.

Patriots: @ Jets / MIN / @ MIA / @ PIT / Bills / Jets
I could see them losing @ PIT... maybe @ MIA. 5-1 at worst, maybe 4-2 down the stretch.

PIT: @ Jax / @ Denver / Chargers / @ Oak / Patriots / @ Saints / Bengals
I could see them losing vs Patriots and Saints. 5-2 down the stretch, maybe 4-3 worst case, but I doubt it.

Chargers have some tough games, maybe 4-3 worst case - likely 5-2.
DEN / AZ / @ PIT / CIN / @ KC / BAL / @ DEN

Texans: @ WAS / TEN / CLE / IND / @ Jets / @ Eagles / Jax
I wouldn't be shocked with 4-3, 5-2 or 3-4 - they're a hard team to project.

Denver (just for grins): @ Chargers / PIT / @ CIN / @ SF / CLE / @ Oak / Chargers
OL injuries are piling up and that won't help them, esp on the road. Likely 2-5 or 3-4.

KC takes care of business and they'll play all their games @ Arrowhead in the postseason which is great for you guys given how they're doing right now.
Updated.

Ok, so KC did lose to LAR... still can win the remaining 5.
PIT barely escaped with the win, this next game @ DEN will be interesting.
LAC ... maybe they're ready to freefall?
Texans look good to go.

KC is still in the pole position and they'll own the rest of these games.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.