Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:31 AM   #128
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Oh yeah there was no way I'd have had the willpower to stop at that point you are. One of the things that made these books so quickly consumable was mostly a lack of deadspots with jumping around with the character narratives that are not as interesting. Definitely had my favorites but don't remember oh damn not back to this guy again.

Also interesting as you already noticed it's two authors. Can't think of any others like that and don't notice at all while reading.
Oh, I have no intention of stopping. I'm going to order the remaining books today.

And somebody previously mentioned the two authors sharing the pen name in an earlier thread. I don't understand that - if I wrote something this good, I'd damn sure want my real name prominently displayed on it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.