Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:21 PM   #124
MVP

The delimma of read the books first vs the show sucks when there is a good adapatation like this since either way you are probably ruining the key plot surprises that make it great. Said earlier Game of Thrones was the other great example. I started enjoying GoT more when I didn't now what was going to hapen once I passed the books.

I read all of the expanse books like crack and the show is still differing enough to be fun. Since I don't have the other perspective I'm biased to suggest just reading all of the books now. I enjoyed all of the additional depth they added.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli