View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 12:45 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - ultimately my hope is that a little extra depth at the 'top end' of the OT class along with maybe a little more depth at the top end of QB and WR pushes that dividing line down a little more than usual.

If there are 10 blue chippers when there are ordinarily only 5 and there's a lot of depth at other key positions of need, that line could get pushed so that someone like Harrison (who actually sucked last season) goes at 32 instead of 28.

And you hope you hit rather than have him struggle all season like Anton did.

I do think that Guyton has a better tool set than Harrison did, FYI. And he's similarly 'ranked' within this OT class. So I don't think it's beyond consideration that he may slide just a little further than Harrison despite being a little better prospect.
I think Guyton gets to trade up range, but he won't fall to 32.

If we're counting on a LT falling into our lap, it's Kingsley.

Even he might require a small trade up in front of the 49ers (which would be hilarious).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.