Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 02:55 AM   #113
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Any is probably a stretch I'm also not sure 1 on 1 determines what kind of player anyone is. For example she would definitely lose to my old teammate who's 6'8 220 pounds played at Nebraska. She's only 6'0 155 physically there's no way she's shutting someone down who outweighs her by that much and is that much taller. She's not playing that many women that size at all.
Right. Women shoot just as well as men, pass etc . Its just that basketball is so reliant on size, then speed, then jumping ability. She could go into any college mens competitive rec league and be a good player. I just get tired of people overexaggerating. There are people dead serious on Facebook saying she should enter the portal to play on a D1 mens team, perhaps a midmajor. When I mean there are zero D1 teams she could play for, I mean zero. At least on scholarship.

Last edited by BWillie; 04-02-2023 at 03:00 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote