View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:23 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I got pissed off at Texas a month after going to Fort Worthless Dallas I got a toll ticket in the mail and there were no toll booths to stop and pay

They have cameras set up and took my tag number and Mother **** You Texas.
Tolls are really annoying. I've elaborated on Oklahoma tolls and California tolls in the past. On this trip I had to pay $3 a day to the rental car company for a device that allows me to automatically pay $1 every ten miles to the f'ing state of Maine. That's like a 300% tax.

And by the way, Portland? Portland is in Oregon, you losers. Augusta is in Georgia and Portland is in Oregon. Stop plagiarizing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.