View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
MVP

Well, the pellet gun idea is a no-go now that you've officially filed a complaint.

I'd continue your current course of action.

I mean, FFS, the thing must be brighter than God's flashlight if they had to turn it off so their Christmas lights could be seen.

They obviously have no concern for anyone else, or no common sense that this thing might be a nuisance to others - or both.

In the meantime, I'd raise your blinds, and cover every window that is affected in heavy-duty Reynolds Wrap. One, it will absolutely block out the light. Two, it might cause enough reflection that they get the ****ing hint.

(These suggestions are absolutely reeruned, but WGAS)
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.