Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 08:41 AM   #935
Veteran

"Say 'Qapla' again, mother****er!"

I don't know who I'd pick to make a good Trek flick, but if I was making a list Tarantino would be near the bottom. In fact , I think Tarantino ****ing sucks.

P.S. Remember this old pic?

I always thought it wss pretty neat. Since I'm still practicing Photoshop stuff I thought I'd see if I could do something similar. Total disaster. I just spent 2 days trying to Photoshop someone into a Cardassian. The best of the bunch turned out looking like the Borg Queen with a bunch of snake themed refrigerator magnets stuck to her face.

P.P.S. I just read that Bob Herron died recently. He was a stunt man in hundreds of tv shows and movies, but TOS fans might remember him as Kahless in The Savage Curtain or as the laughing dude in the gym who Charlie X wishes into the cornfield. I'll always remember him from his work on The Wild Wild West; he was Ross Martin's stunt double and made several more appearances in bit parts.

Last edited by Mennonite; 11-26-2021 at 09:04 AM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.