Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 03:12 PM   #941
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
If you have to put a qualifier on it then we're a no-go
I'm 38 years old.

Have you tried to hold a conversation of 10 minutes or longer w/ anyone 25 or younger over the last few years? Were they ALWAYS that vapid and boring?

I don't need to solve the world's problems or debate philosophy here - but can we have a conversation that DOESN'T revolve around something you saw on television or your phone? And can you come up with an independent thought at some point? Right, wrong or otherwise, can absorb, digest and respond to conversation?

I'll appreciate the form of many a 20 year old but lord, I can't imagine for the life of me actually trying to sleep with any of 'em. That would take more patience and energy than I'm willing to put into it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote