View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 12:44 PM   #98
MVP

Here is what I sent Gretz, I borrowed some comments from others here:

Mr. Gretz,
I take offense with your calling those behind www.firegregrobinson.com "classless". Fact is, Greg Robinson's defense has been a complete joke for the last two seasons. I don't doubt Robinson is a good guy, but this is a results-oriented league and the results have been terrible. His "defense" costs the Chiefs their best chance at a Superbowl in forever. Excuse us fans (or paying customers) for not smiling while our defense stunk out loud in front of the whole country. As another poster on chiefsplanet.com said, If you are so worried about class, maybe tell Carl Peterson the classy thing would do would be to refund half the money people paid for playoff tickets because Robinson's half of the team didn't show up. I love the Chiefs and probably invest as much time following them as you do. While I did not create firegregrobinson.com, I did sign the petition and would gladly do it again. It wasn't about hurting Greg Robinson, it was about our team winning the Super Bowl. If that makes me classless, then I guess I (and about 3000 other of your paying customers) are. Thank you
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.