View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #138
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I don't understand all the "cut her loose" advice. For the sake of the time and emotion invested in the relationship, talk to her. She may just be having cold feet about moving in together.
If my wife ever fell in love (or lust) with someone else, I'd be devastated. I admit, I'd be completely broken.

However, if added to that was the fact that she had been pulling the wool over my eyes for any amount of time, it would be (hard to imagine) even worse. I think most of the "cut her loose" stuff comes from that place. I don't agree with that, I think the guy needs to have a very long sit down with her. But, from the information we've been given, it looks like that's going to be the deal whether he likes it or not. I think guys, as a general rule (and especially on the intrawebs) want to come off as macho and tough as possible, and it's also coming from that place.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote