View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 12:38 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I have not made any theory on anything in here. And I can't say anything about Carsons claim of ancient grain silo's. I suppose its as good as anyone else theory about something that is still a mystery and for anyone to say differently is a flat out lie. And to say we know the meaning of what was scribed on walls and scrolls is also bunk. Because if we did we would know why they were built. How they were built and by whom they were built.
I worked for a guy who thought they were actually large batteries. Kept us late one night sketching it out on a whiteboard. It was pretty fascinating.

I guess he wasn't the only one:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...+are+batteries
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.