View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #149
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
can't speak for anyone else

but I have a lot of friends and none of them come within 100000% of how big of a fan I am of the Chiefs

I haven't missed a second of a game for as long as I remember being alive.

It's almost unhealthy.

There is a big difference between a "fan" and a FAN.
Definite truth. Last time I missed a game was 2002 when I was going through Basic training.

I drive 13 hours to KC and 13 hours back from KC in a weekend at least once a year for a game or training camp. I've taken this team way too seriously since I was about 10 years old. I can't even talk trash to other football fans because I don't know any that take it as seriously as I do. I know that when I say something to them it doesn't cut bear as deep as them saying the same thing back to me would.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.