View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #147
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
being a diehard Chiefs fan for my entire ****ing life...

I take a tremendous amount of offense to bandwagon fans. They aren't real fans, and they can go **** themselves.

If the Chiefs ever win a Super Bowl (big if), at least we can all say we deserved it. That's why I pulled for the Red Sox 11 years ago (****ing hate them now)...

Let's put it this way...the Chiefs winning the big one will mean a hell of a lot more to all of us than the Steelers, or Broncos (etc) winning a Super Bowl.

And I can't trade that for anything.

Yes, the hope that we may someday be marginally happier than a fan of another team in the same circumstances.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.