View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 11:04 PM   #10675
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
People received money from the Government for child tax credit and put it to use investing in AMC you see.
**** me. That’s started already? I forgot to opt out. I need to remember to stick that bitch in savings. It’s all going back anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I don't think people are paying enough attention to the following:

1. True inflation not government called "COVID" rebound inflation
2. China's heavy hand
3. Super over heated housing market
4. Over priced equities
5. Horrible HUGE new deficit spending

I don't like all these together at once.
Yeah. The horrifying thing is the list of shit that’s not included in the governments list of inflation. Lumber is probably somewhat in there. Buy fuel is most certainly not. In 09 I happened to be at a seminar where the director of the KC fed walked through it all and food and fuel were not listed because they are so volatile they’re hard to track. WTF. That shit was wrecking the economy in those days.

That seems like a horror show waiting to happen. I’d be especially if I was paycheck to paycheck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.