View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:43 AM   #273
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Gay barely played in college. Bolton's an entirely different situation, and an entirely different player.

I absolutely expect someone with his intellect, experience, and instincts to play more than Gay did.
I think the point I'm trying to make is that he's not going to come in and jump Niemann on the depth chart, definitely not right away, and possibly not at all this season.

People need to temper expectations a bit. That way you're setting yourself to be pleasantly surprised when he exceeds them. Every week last year it was "get Gay on the field" and every week people weren't looking at the big picture.

The reasons for taking Bolton are much more far-reaching than reducing Niemann's snaps and much more important, quite frankly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.