Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 02:29 PM   #106
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I don't think I can recall seeing any H. Rider Haggard covers that reminded me of Indy. Ones published before Raiders I mean. Stewart Granger had a "slouch" hat in King Solomon's Mines and I've seen some covers that had a similar look to his, but nothing that looked like Indy or Charlton Heston for that matter.
They wore sand colored outfits with hats. Leather jackets came later.

Hell, we saw a treasure hunter wearing the same garb (Panama hat, leather jacket) in 1912 in the opening scene of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

It wasn't a unique look to 1954.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote