Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 07:58 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
I can't get over visions of DRob dropping passes against Houston. Was he targeted again the rest of the way?
I'm not saying hes perfect, and the houston game was a perfect storm of plenty of problems, line included. But we dont have money to spend, thats why i suggest take a flyer on a widout in the draft and grab a vet somewhere, while using resources to upgrade the IOL. With time to sit in the pocket Mahomes can pick apart any defense. Even with time out of the pocket he makes miracle plays like the Pringle play in indy. We just cant have what we had for three quarters of the SB, wich i know is an elite line, but those are out there and teams will want to go that way to stop us now.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.