Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 08:13 AM   #71
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Friend told me to look at the patch notes...

Someone explain this to me because it makes no ****ing sense.

So I can turn handles, open car doors, and loot items when reloading my gun but I can no longer use my ****ing finger to switch the fire rate while reloading. Thats the very first thing I did when picking up an AR simultaneously. Thats such a ****ing stupid change.
You can interact with those things, but it won't complete the reload.. it cancels it. Before you could start a reload and then if you got in a situation where you wanted to open a door or jump in a car or whatever... you had to wait for the reload to complete, first... This is just adding in the ability to stop a timed process to do another action if necessary. Seems like a good enhancement.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.